Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TFBT Sunset Announcement

Administrator

TFBT Sunset Announcement

Hey everyone,

Even Cybertron has to fall at some point.

It's with a heavy heart I announce that we have made the tough decision to sunset TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics. This was not a decision made lightly, but one that had to be made. It's been quite a ride thus far,and while things are coming to an end, there is still more to look forward to. We've got a Grand Finale event in the works that's sure to put a smile on the face of any TFBT fan. Every battle will be rewarding, and you will be able to get all of your favorite characters in the game.

Here's a timeline of how everything will happen:

2/25: That's today. The game will receive no further updates, and all updates that have been in the works are officially cancelled. Support, forums, and the Fan Page will remain open. There will be no events at this time until the Grand Finale.

3/4: The preview of the Grand Finale event will be posted to the forums.

3/10: TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics will be removed from the App Store, All options to purchase gold and Energon will be disabled, and the TFBT forums will also be closed.

3/11: The Grand Finale event will begin.

5/12: The Grand Finale event will end, the servers will be turned off, support will be closed, and Transformers: Battle Tactics will be no more .

It's been quite a journey, but as it comes to a close, lets have a blast as we say goodbye.

Everyone, roll out!
    Need to reach me? PM me here: http://forums.dena.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=13177

Need to contact support? Go here: https://support.mobage.com

Man. I love this game. Not gonna explain how it could of been. If it cost like 30-60% cheaper, have high 250g pull drops, it would of been great.

I'm gonna miss all you people. Leagues I've been with

H2k, Valkyrie/cmw, gambit, qs. All of you are amazing fighters ,players and people.

Its been real

I just want to be the first to thank DeNA for making this day happen. For not listening to fans, to not fixing months of on going errors. I'd like to thank them for advertising new features that never happened and falsely promoted upcoming events and features to get people to spend long term but take it all back to make a final buck.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrozilla View Post
    I'm gonna miss all you people. Leagues I've been with

H2k, Valkyrie/cmw, gambit, qs. All of you are amazing fighters ,players and people.
    Same here. This has been a fun and crazy game. Sad to see it sunset. Hopefully, it goes out with a bang.

|QS| KingRed here... It's been a pleasure and a blast to meet all you guys and gals. Thanks for the good times and I will make my final call on global .. Lol I wish you all the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hey everyone,

It's with a heavy heart I announce that we have made the tough decision to sunset TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics. This was not a decision made lightly, but one that had to be made. It's been quite a ride thus far,and while things are coming to an end, there is still more to look forward to. We've got a Grand Finale event in the works that's sure to put a smile on the face of any TFBT fan. Every battle will be rewarding, and you will be able to get all of your favorite characters in the game.

Here's a timeline of how everything will happen:

2/25: That's today. The game will receive no further updates, and all updates that have been in the works are officially cancelled. Support, forums, and the Fan Page will remain open. There will be no events at this time until the Grand Finale.

3/4: The preview of the Grand Finale event will be posted to the forums.

3/10: TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics will be removed from the App Store, All options to purchase gold and Energon will be disabled, and the TFBT forums will also be closed.

3/11: The Grand Finale event will begin.

5/12: The Grand Finale event will end, the servers will be turned off, support will be closed, and Transformers: Battle Tactics will be no more .

It's been quite a journey, but as it comes to a close, lets have a blast as we say goodbye.

Everyone, roll out!
    [QS]KingRed

Nick will we be able to use drop token s after event or should we use before

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

Cybertron will never fall! Only transform! On to the next adventure!

Till all are one!!!!

Hi Nick,
    I was curious on your wording of

All options to purchase gold and Energon will be disabled, and the TFBT forums will also be closed.

Does this mean that if you already have gold going into the 2 Month long event you will not be able to convert it into Energon?

It makes sense to not offer a mechanism to take more money for a game that is shutting down but what about existing resources. This wasn't clear..

There will be some who are still getting gold through Gold cards and such that will want to know what to do with this gold or whether they can use it during the event to get more energon..

I finally got good bots ,and its over never fails, always last now its over. good by to all that helped me and my friends wish the game would have made it

Will the game still be playable offline with bots or peer-to-peer battles like SBT? I don't see any reason to purchase any DENA game content in the future if not.